After months of being rumored to release earlier n the Summer the Off-White Nike Air Force 1 “Brooklyn” finally released September 9th via SNKRS pass in New York. Luckily if you weren’t in the area, or don’t know how to spoof your location. A wider release is now set for September 13th via SNKRS app.
Previously referred to as the “Light Green Spark” colorway, the “Brooklyn” is the latest drop as part of the iconic Off-White/Nike collaboration. The design is from the missed, late, Virgil Abloh and is part of a series of releases in conjunction with the “Figures of Speech” exhibition. An exhibition at various museums devoted to Abloh’s work over 2 decades. Including collaborations with, Ye West, Takashi Murakami, while including material from his brand Off-White, and items from Louis Vuitton.
The upcoming “Brooklyn” Air Force 1 comes in a bright green finish, featuring a similar build to previous Off-White Air Forces, including the iconic silver Swoosh outlined with contrasting zig-zag stitching, with a green tab at the end. The matching green midsole come with Virgil’s signature “AIR” in white at the rear. An exposed foam tongue and collar complete the deconstructed look, this time with holes punched at the top with a woven tag on one side with “off” and the other saying NIKE Air. Lastly the signature OFF-WHITE zip-tie comes on the left sneaker in a matching green.
This “Figures of Speech” exhibition is hosted by the Brooklyn Museum, from July 1st through January 29th, 2023, if you are in Mew York and want to check it out. See below more official images and be ready to try your luck on SNKRS September 13th for a $160 retail.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released… Continue Reading →