Much like the his first Air Jordan collab, J Balvin’s Air Jordan 2 is a bright one. Finally releases after months of early looks and teasers.
Retailing for a hefty $300 the Jordan 2 features a one of a kind light up Wings Logo on the tongue that illuminates when pressed. While this could seem like gimmicky, it actually has more meaning to it than you would think. J Balvin talked with Nike on how he wanted to reflect his mental health journey in a creative way. He talked to them about how he has had to come through dark moments in his life to find the light. Therefore he wanted something to be reflect how you jumó towards the light and your dreams elevating yourself to get through situations in life.
This collab uses a mix of blues throughout the upper, and features cloud graphics at the heel counter and in side the sockliner. Rainbow stitching is used all over the sneaker and J Balvin’s Smiley Face logo also appear on the heel. This sneaker will launch in full family sizing, but the light up logo will only come on the Adult version.
The J Balvin Air Jordan 2 launches this September 15 for $300 on SNKRS app and select retailers. See more images of this new Jordan X Balvin collab below. Make sure to keep it lock to all our socials below to stay up to dat on all sneaker releases.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released… Continue Reading →