Much like the his first Air Jordan collab, J Balvin’s Air Jordan 2 is a bright one. Finally releases after months of early looks and teasers.
Retailing for a hefty $300 the Jordan 2 features a one of a kind light up Wings Logo on the tongue that illuminates when pressed. While this could seem like gimmicky, it actually has more meaning to it than you would think. J Balvin talked with Nike on how he wanted to reflect his mental health journey in a creative way. He talked to them about how he has had to come through dark moments in his life to find the light. Therefore he wanted something to be reflect how you jumó towards the light and your dreams elevating yourself to get through situations in life.
This collab uses a mix of blues throughout the upper, and features cloud graphics at the heel counter and in side the sockliner. Rainbow stitching is used all over the sneaker and J Balvin’s Smiley Face logo also appear on the heel. This sneaker will launch in full family sizing, but the light up logo will only come on the Adult version.
The J Balvin Air Jordan 2 launches this September 15 for $300 on SNKRS app and select retailers. See more images of this new Jordan X Balvin collab below. Make sure to keep it lock to all our socials below to stay up to dat on all sneaker releases.
- adidas adiFOM Q Gets 4 New ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has became one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since first images leaked a […]
- Ye’s Air Jordan 6 “Donda West” Being Auctioned OffBefore Nike collabs with Travis Scott & Virgil’s Off White, Ye was testing out the waters at Nike. He has […]
- Travis Scott Set To Drop Women’s Air Jordan 1 LowIt looks like Travis and Jordan Brand have been putting in overtime at the lab. Only a couple months removed […]
- Where To Buy: Air Jordan 1 Taxi Raffle & Online Drop ListJordan Brand is back againjust 2 days after the Women’s Denim Jordan 1 release, we have the Yelliw toe releasing […]
- Women’s Air Jordan 1 High OG Launching This WeekAnother women’s exclusive Air Jordan 1 is set to launch this September 22nd, in a denim variant. This colorway was […]