Halloween is just around the corner, and per usual NIKE is already getting models ready for the black & orange holiday. Next up to get the Halloween treatment is the Nike Dunk Low with official images revealing that it’s perfect for the occasion.
Unlike last year’s Mummy Dunk, which featured glow in the dark sole, with eyes in the back. While this Dunk doesn’t have spider webs or skeletons, this new colorway still checks all the boxes in line with the holiday. This Dunk features the usual 2 tone color blocking, with its main leather overlays in orange with sail underlays adding to the aesthetic. The orange accents don’t stop there, as they continue on to the sockliner, tongue, label, and laces.
The midsole comes in sail matching the underlays on the upper, met with contrasting stitching in black. The outsole also comes in black accenting the black swooshes on the upper completing the look.
A release date for this new Nike Dunk Low Halloween is still unknown, it is expected soon, as Halloween is just around the corner. Until news of a release date gets here, enjoy the official images below. Make sure to keep it locked to all our social medias to stay up to date will all sneaker releases.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released… Continue Reading →