Another women’s exclusive Air Jordan 1 is set to launch this September 22nd, in a denim variant. This colorway was first revealed back in March, which had the sneaker community going crazy. After years of teases and samples, the Jordan 1’is is getting a denim makeover.
This comes as a women’s exclusive release, yet it’s unclear if these will come in extended sizing. Featuring frayed blue denim overlays with white leather underlays. A tongue boasting the same denim look with pastel blue hits, at the outsole and tongue tags. The white laces are paired with a matching midsole, Gold ring le breas, featuring the Jordan logo on one, with the name Jordan written on other completes the sneakers.
Look for the women’s Air Jordan 1 High OG “Denim” to release on September 22nd by way of SNKRS app and at select retailers. The retail price is set at $180. Make sure to follow all our social to stay up to date on sneaker releases.
AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH OG DENIM
COLOR: White/WORN BLUE-METALLIC GOLD
STYLE CODE: DM9036-104
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released… Continue Reading →