It looks like Travis and Jordan Brand have been putting in overtime at the lab. Only a couple months removed from the Reverse Mocha Air Jordan 1 Low release, along with recent news of the Black Phantom colorway slated for a December launch. It looks like they are already cooking up another colorway, this time in a women’s exclusive expected for a Spring 2023 release.
The Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Retro Low comes in a mostly leather build in a sail finish. This is met with nubuck underlays in a dark ridgecock brown arriving in the “Reverse Mocha” style colorblocking. Rear branding dawning the Cactus Jack and Wings logos sit at the heel counter in university red. Travis’ signature reversed Swoosh comes in an olive suede, matching the flat laces that sit above the neoprene tongue. This also comes in the same ridgecock brown matching the nubuck parts, capped off with a Nike Air tag paired the Cactus Jack logo on the medial side of the tongue.
The midsole comes in an aged sail slightly darker than the upper with and olive rubber midsole. Other details include nubuck sockliner, insoles sporting Jordan, Travis Scott, Cactus Jack details, and extra laces. The “women’s” release is set to arrive in extended sizing as well as preschool and toddler sizing.
With more details to follow look for the Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Sail/Olive to launch in Spring 2023, at Travis Scott.com, SNKRS App, Nike, and retailers world worldwide. Retail is set at Retail is set at $150, $60, & $50. Be sure to follow all our socials and stay tuned for more upcoming sneaker releases and news.
- adidas adiFOM Q Gets 4 New ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has became one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since first images leaked a […]
- Ye’s Air Jordan 6 “Donda West” Being Auctioned OffBefore Nike collabs with Travis Scott & Virgil’s Off White, Ye was testing out the waters at Nike. He has […]
- Travis Scott Set To Drop Women’s Air Jordan 1 LowIt looks like Travis and Jordan Brand have been putting in overtime at the lab. Only a couple months removed […]
- Where To Buy: Air Jordan 1 Taxi Raffle & Online Drop ListJordan Brand is back againjust 2 days after the Women’s Denim Jordan 1 release, we have the Yelliw toe releasing […]
- Women’s Air Jordan 1 High OG Launching This WeekAnother women’s exclusive Air Jordan 1 is set to launch this September 22nd, in a denim variant. This colorway was […]