It looks like Travis and Jordan Brand have been putting in overtime at the lab. Only a couple months removed from the Reverse Mocha Air Jordan 1 Low release, along with recent news of the Black Phantom colorway slated for a December launch. It looks like they are already cooking up another colorway, this time in a women’s exclusive expected for a Spring 2023 release.
The Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Retro Low comes in a mostly leather build in a sail finish. This is met with nubuck underlays in a dark ridgecock brown arriving in the “Reverse Mocha” style colorblocking. Rear branding dawning the Cactus Jack and Wings logos sit at the heel counter in university red. Travis’ signature reversed Swoosh comes in an olive suede, matching the flat laces that sit above the neoprene tongue. This also comes in the same ridgecock brown matching the nubuck parts, capped off with a Nike Air tag paired the Cactus Jack logo on the medial side of the tongue.
The midsole comes in an aged sail slightly darker than the upper with and olive rubber midsole. Other details include nubuck sockliner, insoles sporting Jordan, Travis Scott, Cactus Jack details, and extra laces. The “women’s” release is set to arrive in extended sizing as well as preschool and toddler sizing.
With more details to follow look for the Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Sail/Olive to launch in Spring 2023, at Travis Scott.com, SNKRS App, Nike, and retailers world worldwide. Retail is set at Retail is set at $150, $60, & $50. Be sure to follow all our socials and stay tuned for more upcoming sneaker releases and news.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released… Continue Reading →