Before Nike collabs with Travis Scott & Virgil’s Off White, Ye was testing out the waters at Nike. He has always been a fan of Jordan sneakers, Even with the Nike deal Ye was able to create an Air Jordan IV with Jordan Brand, honoring his late mother and biggest inspiration Donda West.
The Air Jordan 6 Retro “Donda” features a White, Metallic Gold, and Varsity Red color scheme. A lasered floral design lays on top of the “hidden” 23 overlays going on all sides. While white perforated leather underlays add contrast to the upper. The flower don’t stop there, with roses embroidered roses on the toe box, heels, and tongues tongues. Lyrics from Ye’s song “Roses” can be found on the insoles along with Donda West written inside. The midsole features typical Air Jordan 6 color blocking, in white, ometallic gold, and varsity red to close out the sneakers.
The Donda Air Jordan 6 Sample was never released in stores with only about 4-6 pairs ever made. If you are Interested in buying a piece of history. Christieswill be auctioning them off as part of a launch for their new division that will only be focusing on rare collectibles. Go to Christies.com to enquirer more details on this rare Jordan 6 sample..
Stay tuned for more upcoming sneaker updates, and follow our Social medias. Below are more detailed images of this one of a kind Sample
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released […]