While the Nike Dunk Low model has quickly been hailed as the company’s premier streetwear silhouette, the brand clearly places a priority on the straightforward, leather-constructed colorways of the Nike Dunk Low. However, NIKE has been gradually introducing some special themed releases, including 2 new colorways of the Nike Dunk Low “Teddy Bear.” The model is no stranger to the teddy bear theme, from the Grateful Dead “Teddy Bear” pack that launched a few years ago, to the “Three Bears” pack in 2006, which paid homage to the legend of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The rosewood pink and tan version of the most recent Nike Dunk Low will be released as part of the brand’s collection in 2022.
The Nike Dunk Low “Teddy Bear” in tan adopts a more conventional style by covering the pair in traditional browns seen on Toy Teddy Bears. Suede and other materials make up the Dunk’s upper. All of this is covered by light tan suede overlays and white leather Swooshes, which contrast nicely with the overall light brown color scheme. The tab on the lateral logo feature NIKE written in Blue over a small orange swoosh. A small bear head is embroidered onto the medial heel, just under the swoosh. Tonal laces with light blue specks throughout are another feature. The outsoles have a semi-translucent gum brown color, while the midsole is brilliant white.
The smooth suede overlay panels on the second iteration of the NIKE Dunk Low “Teddy Bear” are dressed in a rosewood tone, while the nylon underlays are made with a combination of white and pink stitching. The laces, sock liner, and rear NIKE branding all match the shoe’s vibrant salmon color, while the leather backtab and Swoosh have a sail finish. A suede tag is also included, also in rosewood, with NIKE written in blue over an orange swoosh. A tonal teddy bear head is sewn underneath the swoosh on the medial side. The midsole has a brilliant white finish with a gum outsole, much like the brown “Teddy Bear” does.
See official images below. At the time of this writing there isn’t a release date available for either colorway, but look for them to hit SNKRS, and select retailers later this year. Follow our social medias below to stay up to date on upcoming sneaker drops.
NIKE DUNK LOW TEDDY BEAR
BROWN STYLE CODE: DZ5350-288
PINK STYLE CODE: DZ5318-640
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →