This year, A Ma Maniére continues its outstanding Jordan Brand collaboration series with an Air Jordan 4. It has been revealed that this new colorway will debut this November. The 4 is another Air Jordan Retro, which has been added to the A Ma Maniére x Air Jordan 4 collaboration catalog with Jordan Brand. That catalog already consists of the Air Jordan 1, 2, and 3.
The Air Jordan 4 Retro has recently started to climb to the number 1 spot when it comes to coveted Jordan’s. This spot has long been held by the Air Jordan 1, but releasing questionable colorways as of late, consumers have already started showing less interest in the model.
The sneaker’s upper features overlays finished in Violet Ore, with mesh underlays in the same color. The back heel tab comes in black and features everyone’s favorite Nike Air branding. Each tab features a quote on the inside,with the right sneaker saying “It’s not about the shoes” and includes MJ’s signature, while “It’s about where you’re going” is written on the other tab. The tongue tag features co-branding, and a premium quilted lining makes up the back of tongue, paired with the sock-liner and insoles, adding to the premium aesthetic. Other elements of the sneaker include a unique hangtag bearing the store’s name and Jumpma, included with a small rivet boasting their signature A used in all A Ma Maniére branding. Tonal flat laces, and a midsole made of Sail and Black, put together with an outsole in a mix of violet and aged sail.
When Does The A Ma Maniere Air Jordan 4 Release?
On November 17, 2022, the A Ma Maniére x Air Jordan 4 Violet Ore is scheduled to go on launch for $225 at select Jordan Retailers and through the SNKRS app. Follow us on all of your social media platforms to learn more about forthcoming sneaker drops.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released… Continue Reading →