The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below.
When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. Next summer will see the release of a new colorway of the Air Jordan 1, expected to coincide with the release of the Marvel’s animated feature Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, which releases on June 2nd, 2023.
The Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1 features a mix of University red leather overlays at the toe, lacing system, and heel. Alongside it are black underlays. Unfortunately, no in-hand looks have appeared as of yet. The design of the colorway is not well known, but the mock-up above offers us an indication of what to anticipate. It should resemble Miles Morales’ Spider-Man suit, as the color code suggests.
The “Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse” x Air Jordan 1 High OG is expected to release in the summer of 2023, around the same time as the film, in a full family size run because, you know, you gotta get the whole family decked out in Spider-Man Jordans. An Exact release date has not yet been made available by Jordan Brand. Turn on notifications for all our social media channels for update on upcoming sneaker releases.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.” […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with […]