The Nike SB Lobster has long been a favorite amongst sneakerheads, it just so happens that some of the rarest Nike SB’s, came from the Concepts collection. Their collaboration started back in 2008, with many other projects along the way. Concepts and Nike SB will be releasing another lobster inspired SB Dunk Low. The newest colorway takes inspiration from the rare Orange Lobster, thus bringing us the upcoming Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low Orange Lobster. This shoe was first seen when Concepts creative director Deon Point was spotted at a Celtics game wearing the upcoming orange SB, and the internet went crazy.
This colorway while referencing one of the rarest lobsters, in a mix of the red & yellow Lobster colorways that previously released. Coming in a mix of red orange overlays paired with burnt orange underlays break up the color blocking perfectly. Other details include signature plaid pattern on the sockliner, orange swoosh outlined in white, These come with white laces in the shoe strait out the box, with 2 extra sets in teal and orange.
The midsole comes in a jet black finish with orange stitching. The insole is equipped with Zoom cushioning that we are use to seeing on SB’s. Early looks have shown black elastic bands wrapped around the forefoot similar to how lobster claws are actually secured. New images have recently surfaced via Concepts brand Director Anne Morgan showing us grey elastic bands. This is likely how the Friends and Family pairs will come along with special packaging.
When does Concepts Nike SB Dunk Low Orange Lobster Release
The Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low Orange Lobster is expected to drop December 2nd via Concepts and will include special packaging and accessories. Check out more images below, and make sure to keep it locked to all our social medias to stay up to date on upcoming sneaker releases.
Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: Orange Frost/Electro Orange-White
Release: December 2nd, 2022
Style Code: FD8776-800
Retail: $130/Special Box $350
UPDATE 11.30.22: The Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low Orange Lobster Special Box will launch exclusively at Concepts retail locations and online on December 2, 2022 at 11AM EST. They Include exclusive Concepts custom packaging, Limited edition Concepts x MEDICOM TOY lobster speckle BE@RBRICK 100% & 400% figures. Footwear at retail locations will only be available for drawing pick ups. The online release will be available and first come, first serve, per Concepts.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →