Drake’s AF1 comes in a traditional “White-on-White” colorway, much like the initial NOCTA Hot Steppa model. Although at first glance these may look like a regular Air Force 1, Drake made sure that his collaboration stood out from the Nike’s standard, using premium leather across the upper and changing some aspects of the original design. Metallic Silver returns to the lace dubraes featuring AF1, but Drake opted to leave out the usual “AIR” on the lateral side of the midsole, replacing it with “Love you forever“- a play on words from his “Certified Lover Boy” album from September 2021.
The toe box’s perforations have different depths, and the early heart shaped traction designs have now been replaced with a different shape, still moving away from the iconic start pattern. Nike apparently had too much trouble producing the heart designs. This is part of the reason the “Certified Lover Boy” AF1 is launching so much later and didn’t coincide with the albums’s release. It was said they couldn’t be sure the product would be up to par. Last but not least, Drake’s NOCTA logo appears on the left shoe’s heel and both insoles, with the typical Nike branding on the right heel.
When is the Nike Air Force 1 Drake NOCTA Certified Lover Boy Releasing?
Look for these to launch this December for $160 via SNKRS app and select retailers globally. Stay tuned for our where to buy list as the release gets closer. Follow all our social media channels to stay up to date on upcoming sneaker news. For now we have official images below for you to check out.
UPDATE 12.1.22 Drake’s Nocta x Nike Air Force 1 Low will go on sale for $160 USD on December 5th at Nocta.com and on December 8 on SNKRS.
Photos: Request Boutique Atl & Nike
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →