The year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green”
Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this time paired with green overlays at the heel and ankle flaps. The “Lucky Green” is reminiscent of the 2009 “Celtics”colorway from the DMP pack only this new version has a lighter finish. Furthermore, White leather base breaks up the black and green overlays with black swooshes.
The midsole comes in white with a green outsole, both matching the upper. Other details include flat green laces with a black extra set. Air Jirdan wings logo in black, and unlike the 2009 “Celtics” these will eaturr OG Nike Air branding on the black neoprene tongue.
When Does The Air Jordan 1 Celtics Lucky Green Release?
Look for the Air Jordan 1 High OG “Lucky Green” to release on April 15th in full family sizing. They will be available via SNKRS app, and select retailers. The retail will be $180
Air Jordan 1 High OG “Lucky Green”
Color: Black/Lucky Green/White
Style Code: DZ5485-031
Release: April 15th 2023
Photos: @jfgrails & @linkedsole
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →