With news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of the “Cosmic Way Runners”collection launching this month.
It looks like adidas is counting on this model to do well. They already have more colorways launching soon, the Legend Ink and Halo Blue, which both are not part of the cosmic pack.
The adiFOM Q Halo Blue comes in a light blue Eva foam shell, much like an exoskeleton, with a rubber outsole built inside. Strategic cutouts and abstract curves give this sneaker a smooth yet defined look. The heel bears both an embossed Trefoil and adiplus branding.
One of the things that makes this model quite different from most foam footwear is the inner bootie system. Coming in Core Black Primeknit and features adsplus technology built in, which makes them interchangeable, giving you more color combinations if you own more than one pair. Other details include embroidered trefoil branding at the tongue’s top and flat laces in Core Black matching the inner parts.
When Does The adiFOM Q Halo Blue Release?
The Halo Blue adiFOM Q has already had a small release at select retailers, but adidas plans to have a wider release early 2023. Stay tuned for updates when a release date becomes available.
adidas adiFOM Q Halo Blue
Halo Blue/Core Black-Aluminum
Style Code: HQ4322
Release : Early 2023
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →