2023 will be the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan 3. To kick the year off Jordan brand is bringing back one of the models most iconic colorways, the Air Jordan 3 “White Cement” is releasing in a “reimagined” version.
Similar to the “Lost and Found” Air Jordan 1 Chicago that just released in OG form, but with an aged look. The “White Cement” is getting the same treatment. They will launch in their original Summit White, Black, Fire Red, and Cement Grey color blocking in the 1988 OG form. It will, however, have some aged accents along the heel Tab and midsole. This time Jordan Brand also brings back the “Nike Air” logo at the heel.
When Does The Air Jordan 3 White Cement Reimagined Release?
These will launch in full family sizing and will include special packaging. Look for them to drop March 11th on SNKRS app and select retailers. Retail will be $210. This is definitely another classic that will fly off shelves. As the release gets closer look for our w”Where To Buy” post to help increase your chances of copping. Enjoy more first looks below.
Air Jordan 3 “White Cement Reimagined”
Color: Summit White/Fire Red/Black/Cement Grey
Style Code: DN3707-100
Release: March 11, 2023
UPDATE: 12.12.22 On-Feet looks vía YankeeKicks
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →