Following up with their Jordan 1 High “85” series Jordan Brand is bringing back the OG shape for the Air Jordan 1 Black & White. It’s no secret the Jordan 1 is one of the brand’s most popular silhouettes, and fans of the original can appreciate more drops closer to when this all began in 1985.
While the Jordan 1 Retro High OG and 85 share similar traits, the 85 takes on a look closer to what was released over 30 years ago. The Black and white features a smooth leather build with black overlays at the toe, heel, and collar. At the same time, the leather base comes in bright white smooth leather underlays. The embossed wings logo sits at the ankle collar, also in a bright white finish.
Furthermore, this iteration opts for a white neoprene tongue and tag with Nike Air branding in black, matching the rest of the upper. Other details include black sock liners, flat black laces, and a typical Jordan 1 midsole in white paired with a black rubber outsole.
When Does The Air Jordan 1 High “85” Black & White Release?
Look for these to launch on February 15th, 2023, and retail for $200. They are dropping on SNKRS and your typical Jordan retailers. Check out the official images below and stay tuned for more sneaker updates.
Air Jordan 1 Retro High “85”
Style Code: BQ4422-001
Release: February 15th, 2023
Photos: Mr_unloved1s / Nike
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede… Continue Reading →