The Zadeh Kicks saga continues as Nice Kicks has reported and confirmed with eBay that his inventory of the former Ponzi Scheme “preseller” is exclusively for sale on eBay.
One of the craziest stories this year happened when Zadeh Kicks closed the doors in May to his popular pre-order service and dissolved his LLC, thus scamming people for millions. Suppose you aren’t familiar with the now-defunct service. The company would offer just about any upcoming release months in advance at a reasonable price, but the closer it got to drop day, the higher the price.
As the business grew when sneakerheads figured out they could get a sneaker that would resell for $1000 after they dropped for barely above retail. While seemingly too good to be true, it didn’t slow the business down, which would have people wait nearly six months to a year after release to receive their pair.
It seems like a small percentage of customers did get their money back. Still, there are a whole lot more people that haven’t gotten anything, which had people wondering what would happen to the warehouses full of sneakers, reported to have about 60,000 pairs that never made it to a customer.
David P. Stapleton was appointed as the receiver for all affairs involving the dissolution of the Zadeh Kicks business. One of his biggest tasks was getting an accurate inventory of everything Zadeh had in stock. If that wasn’t a big enough task, he then had to find a way to dump a ton of merchandise and sell them for as much as possible to recover the millions owed to customers.
News that the eBay account Pacific_Kickz is selling Zadeh Kicks’ inventory, established on November 17, 2022, was first revealed by Nice Kicks. They stated they had tried to get in touch with the vendor to inquire whether or not it was related to the company’s liquidation. Even though the seller didn’t respond, they didn’t give up. Nice Kicks received an exclusive confirmation from eBay that the leftover inventory of the Zadeh Kicks company is for sale on their site under the username Pacific_Kickz.
There are currently nearly 500 distinct sneaker SKUs in more than 3,800 size variations, many of which have multiple options per size. Pacific_kickz has received 185 purchases out of the almost 60k that need to sale. If you are thinking you about to get a deal, think again as most pairs are priced at market and some a little over. Stay tuned to all our social media channels for more upcoming sneaker updates and news—shoutout to Nice Kicks for breaking this story
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede… Continue Reading →