As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be the 350 V2 Granite/ Core Black.
Taking inspiration from the 2016 Yeezy 350 V2 era, his colorway features a grey upper with green hues throughout. The upper is composed of re-engineered Primeknit. While similar to the Slate/Core black released in September, these opt for a much darker look. A monofilament post-dyed stripe comes in core black with SPLY-350 branding in grey down the sneaker’s lateral side. The medial side boasts a monochromatic look making it hard to see any designs in the Primeknit.
Rounding out the look is a dark grey semi-translucent midsole wrapped around a full-length drop in BOOST™ technology, with a matching outsole. The 350 V2 is also made with 50% recycled materials. Other details are standard lace eyelets and conventional tonal round laces, and this colorway omits the pull tab.
These were initially supposed to launch in December, but it looks like adidas plans for these to be their frost drop after the split with Ye. As you can see in the official image, the look has changed to how adidas does images of all their sneakers. The kids and infant sizes haven’t loaded, nor have any other model that was supposed to release this in 2022.
Will adidas ActuallyRelease Non-Yeezy Branded Models?
Expect to see these launch in January 2023 in Full Family Sizing; retail will be $230, $160 & $140. They will release on Confirmed and select retailers. Stay tuned for more updates as more information becomes available.
350 V2 Granite/Core Black
Full Family Sizing
Retail:$230 $160 $140
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede… Continue Reading →