More first looks are in for the Air Jordan 3 “Lucky Green,” slated for a 2023 release to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the iconic silhouette. This colorway takes inspiration from the “Lucky Green” Jordan 1 released in 2020.
Similar to the “Reimagined” Air Jordan 3 White Cement, these will also take on a slightly aged look and feature identical color blocking. The upper is covered in white leather and met with elephant print overlays at the toe and heel. The tongue gets dressed with a red Jumpman at the top. Green accents are seen throughout, painted on the lace eyelets and heel, along with a Jumpman Air tag to match. All this sits on an aged sail midsole paired with grey rubber outsole finishing off the look.
When Does The Air Jordan 3 “Luck Green” Release?
These will launch in women’s sizing and for a Spring drop. Look for them to drop on April 6th, 2023, on the SNKRS app and select retailers. Retail will be $200. As the release gets a closer look for our “Where To Buy” post to help increase your chances of copping. Enjoy more first looks below.
Air Jordan 3 WMNS “Lucky Green”
Color: White/Lucky Green-Varsity Red-Cement Grey-Sail
Style Code: CK9646-136
Release: April 6, 2023
UPDATE 12.22.22: Photos via MasterChefIan
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede… Continue Reading →