We have a first look at the upcoming Nike SB Dunk Low “Grey Gum.” the newest colorway set to arrive in Spring 2023 as Nike SB continues to grow its Orange Label collection.
This newest Nike Dunk Low comes in an all-leather upper in a wolf-grey finish. The Swooshes and heels come in white, breaking up the primarily tonal look. The mesh tongue and laces also match the upper in wolf grey with Nike SB branding in white with a contrasting orange swoosh.
When does the Nike SB Dunk Low “Wolf Grey” Release?
Check out the images below via MasterChefIan, and keep an eye out for the Nike SB Dunk Low “Grey Gum” when it drops at select skate shops and on the SNKRS app in Spring 2023. The retail price will be $110.
Nike SB Dunk Low “Grey Gum”
Wolf Grey/White-Wolf Grey-Gum Light Brown-Pure Platinum-Safety Orange
Style Code: DV5464-001
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede… Continue Reading →