Jordan Brand likes to commentates OG models, usually when they hit another 5 year anniversary. They take that whole year and focus on that particular model by releasing in both original colorways as well as some fresh ones. This year is the year of the Air Jordan 7 and while the releases have been kind of lackluster, Jordan brand hopes to get that back on track in December.
The Jordan 7 celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2022. In honor, they are releasing another fresh colorway, the Air Jordan 7 Retro SE “Black/Olive,” This colorway features a striking hue that pays homage to the classic “Bordeaux” colorway while incorporating some accents similar the “Afro Beats” Air Jordan 7 at the toe and heel.
Olive underlays are met with black overlays making the nubuck upper. Hints of cherrywood and chutney are seen on the tongue, Jordan branding, and midsole details adding more color to the sneaker. The back pull tabs feature an abstract design in chutney as well has the Nike Air branding on the heel other details include, flat black laces, Jumpman on insoles, and signature Air cushioning.
When Does The Air Jordan 7 “Black/Olive” Release?
These are set to launch on January 7th for $200 on SNKRS app, and select retailers. See below for more official images.
Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”
Black/Cherrywood Red/ Neutral Olive/ Chutney
Style Code: DN9782-001
Release: January 7th, 2022
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →