The ‘Brazil’ Dunk was initially released in 2001 and came back in 2021 as part of their Team tones pack. This time, Nike is going back by flipping the famous color blocking of the “Brazil” Dunk from 2001. Now thee, Dunk Low will appear in “Reverse Brazil.”
The “Reverse Brazil” comes in a leather build of Apple Green, Yellow Strike, and White. The Green leather basis of this rendition of the Nike Dunk Low accents Yellow overlays and Swooshes.
Nike Branding sits at the heel and tongue in green, contrasting the yellow overlays. Other details include a green mesh tongue, green sock liner, and yellow I am laces. The design is completed with a standard White midsole sitting on a Green rubber outsole.
When Does The Nike Dunk Low “Reverse Brazil” Release?
Look for these to launch on January 2nd for $110. They will be available via the SNKRS app and select retailers. Keep it locked to all our social for more sneaker updates. Check out official images and on feet looks below.
Nike Dunk Low “Reverse Brazil”
Apple Green/Yellow Strike-White
Style Code: DV0833-300
Release: January 2nd, 2023
Photos: Nike/ SolebyJC/ Yankeekicks
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede… Continue Reading →