One of the most popular Nike Dunk colorways of all time, Nike is expected to bring back a version of a classic. The Heineken Dunk drew design cues from the distinctive green Heineken beer bottles, creating a timeless aesthetic that appealed to Nike and Heineken fans both. The midsole and outsole share the same color scheme as the upper, which is made of white leather with green overlays and a black suede Swoosh.
Instagram account JFGrails took to Instagram today with a new leak for a Heineken 2.0 Dunk slated for 2023. Unfortunately, at this time, it’s unclear if it will be a low or high version, but if they can recreate the magic they did with the original SB Low, it has the ingredients to be another classic.
Stay tuned as more details unfold on this new Dunk colorway. We will keep you updated as more news and early pairs surface. See below images of the or Nike Dunk SB Pro low “Heineken.”
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The… Continue Reading →