Well, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway.
We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; then Ye leaked the rest of that year’s calendar on Twitter. Although that calendar wasn’t accurate at the time he posted it. It had the Cream YZY 450 Slide set for an end-of-2020 launch that ended up not happening.
Fast forward a few months, VLord sent us the first look at the new colorway. At this time, he told us the sizing was way off, and for example, if you wear a size ten, you would need to buy a size 8 for them to fit. The sizing is likely why were delayed for so long, but we can only speculate.
In 2022, almost two years later, more pairs have just surfaced. We heard rumblings of a rumored drop in 2023, but we never received confirmation. But seeing a ton of early pairs confirms that was likely the plan, well, at least until October.
The YZY 450 Slide Cream is a one-piece Eva foam similar to the OG YZY Slides. They are dressed in an all-tonal look, finished in cream. Although these aren’t the exact twin of the YZY 450 sneaker, these still take a lot of inspiration from them. The top comes in a webbed look and splits into five appendages down to the midsole.
The midsole boasts a similar shape to its predecessor. The distinctive design exaggerates the look as the appendages meet the sculpted midsole. The flat footbed offers immediate step-in comfort and is met with debossed adidas logo. While everything is a one-piece mold, the outsole has the same design as the 450 sneakers, including the wavy traction pattern.
There is no news yet of who owns the IP for these, Ye does hold the design of the original slide, but also means it’s unclear if these will ever drop. See below and enjoy more detailed looks and let us know on our social media your thoughts on these. As soon as more info is available, we will update this article and social media.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black,… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin…. Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red… Continue Reading →