Set to release alongside the “Sea Salt,” 9060, New Balance has another colorway coming down the pipeline. The New Balance 9060 “Outerspace” is another simple colorway; yet these don’t look as much a vintage colorway as “Sea Salt.”
The 9060 “Outerspace” is constructed from a mix of premium suede and mesh. Different shades of blue suede make up the overlay panels, while the mesh panels sport a similar blue. Grey suede overlays affixed to the heel and forefoot break up the color blocking, plus “N” branding, contrast the blue mesh and suede panels.
The exaggerated midsole is featured in a cream-and-white finish. The rubber outsole features a two-toned look in grey and cream, completing the look. Other details include bright white flat laces, a tongue constructed in suede and mesh, and bright white makes up the sock liner.
When Does The New Balance 9060 “Outerspace” Release?
These will launch in early 2023 via New Balance, and select retailers and retail is $150. Stay tuned for more Sneaker updates, and remember you can always check the drop-down menu on our home page for a quick way to check upcoming drops.
New Balance 9060 “Outerspace”
Style Code: U9060ECB
Release: Early 2023
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing… Continue Reading →