This year has arguably been New Balance’s best year ever. While I don’t mean how much money they made, but more of their impact on the sneaker community. They’ve brought back classics to having some of the most remarkable collaborations. It’s looking like they are hitting the ground running in 2023, with most of the sneakers that have been revealed so far this will be another great year for New Balance.
This brings us to the New Balance 9060 “Sea Salt” set for 2023. The 9060 is constructed from a mix of premium suede and mesh. The aged white suede overlays and mesh panels sport the same color. A couple of grey overlays plus “N” branding contrast the white panels, adding some character to the sneaker.
The exaggerated midsole adds the aged look in a cream and white finish. The rubber outsole features a two-toned look in grey and cream completing the look. Other details include aged flat laces, tongue constructed in a suede and mesh build, and sea salt is the color choice for the sock liner completing the upper.
These will launch early 2023 via New Balance and select retailers. Retail is set at $140. Stay tuned for more Sneaker updates and remember you can always check the drop down menu on our home page for a quick way to check upcoming drops.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing… Continue Reading →