The Nike Dunk Low Retro SP “St. John’s” is inspired by the original “Be True to Your School” series from 1985. Initially released back in 2005 and then again in 2020 to celebrate the silhouette’s 35th anniversary with their “Team Tones” pack, which saw several school-inspired Dunk Low colorways release.
This Dunk is a low-top version of what was made for the St. John’s University men’s basketball team in 1985. The all-leather upper with a two-tone color scheme combines white underlay panels making up the base, with university red overlays and matching swoosh making up the leather upper
The mesh tongue comes in white, with Nike branding on the woven tongue tag. At the same time, classic branding is embroidered at the heel. The upper is attached to a white midsole and red outsole. Other details include red sock liners and lacing options in both red and white.
When Does The Nike Dunk Low “St. Johns” Release?
The Nike Dunk Low “St. Johns” is rereleasing in 2023 via the SNKRS app and select Nike retailers online and in-store. They will launch in men’s sizing and will retail for $110. Keep it locked to all our social media channels for updates as more info comes in. Meanwhile check out more images below.
Nike Dunk Low “St. Johns”
Style Code: CU1727-100
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing… Continue Reading →