The newest Air Jordan XI Low “Cement Grey” has cool Grey vibes and will be launching for the whole family.
The upper is constructed from a white ballistic mesh with webbing eyelets overlayed in the same material. The two-toned colorway features the iconic patent leather mudguard in Cement Grey. Matching Grey accents are featured on the sock liner and embroidered Jumpman at the ankle.
The Phylon midsole comes dressed in white paired with a translucent University Blue outsole. Other details include a carbon fiber spring plate, 23 printed on the heel, Embroidered Jumpman, and white laces.
When Does the Air Jordan XI Low “Cement Grey” Release?
These are set to launch on April 1st, 2023 in full family sizing. They will be available on SNKRS app and select Jordan retailers worldwide. Retail is set at $190 $135 $80 $60. Stay tuned for more sneaker updates check our Jordan Release Dates page for more.
Air Jordan 11 Low “Cement Grey”
White/University Blue-Cement Grey
Men Style Code: AV2187-140
GS Style Code: 528896-140
PS Style Code: 505835-140
TD Style Code: 505836-140
Release: April 1st, 2023
Retail: $190 $135 $80 $60
Photos: Die_Sel666 /Xcsnkr
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released,… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985…. Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian… Continue Reading →