Jordan Brand has always been ahead of the curve regarding storytelling for each sneaker release. Whether it’s an OG colorway that MJ wore. Or from making a sneaker from iconic moments in his life. The Air Jordan 1 “Skyline” is no different. This sneaker comes from the original hang tags and a picture of Jordan dunking with the Chicago skyline in the background. Which later became the Jumpman logo.
This new “Sky Line” Jordan 1 features both leather and canvas upper constructed with a fade from pink to purple canvas overlay panels starting at the heel to the mudguard at the toe with each sneaker being opposite of each other. The base features a white leather look paired with black swoosh. The midsole features a sail finish with a black rubber outsole. Other details include flat black laces, neoprene tongue in white with black Nike Air branding, and black sock liners.
When Does The Air Jordan 1 High OG “Skyline” Release?
Look for these to launch on March 18th, 2023, for a $180 retail. At this time, there are no official images but enjoy some more early looks below. Keep it locked here for more updates on these and other sneaker releases.
Air Jordan 1 High OG “Skyline”
Vivid Orange/Black-Iced Lilac-True Blue-Sail
Style Code: DX0054-805
Release: March 18th, 2023
Photos: Sneakertigger/ Shawnleekickx/ Long7ze
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released,… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985…. Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian… Continue Reading →