The Air Jordan 4 SE “Craft Photon Dust” is a future iteration of the silhouette scheduled to launch this month. The Air Jordan 4 “Craft” comes constructed in a mix of leather, suede, and textile in different shades of grey. The usual mesh netting is a suede-like material matching the rest of the upper. Pale Vanilla accents detail the waffle eyelets and Jumpman branding.
The midsole features Sail and dark grey, paired with rubber outsoles completing the look. Other details include Grey flat laces, dark grey back tab, grey sock liners, and special packaging.
When Does The Air Jordan 4 SE “Craft Photon Dust” Release?
The Air Jordan 4 “Craft Photon Dust” will release on February 11th via SNKRS and select retailers. The retail price is $210. See below for detailed and Official images and tuned for our where to buy post, and visit the Jordan Releases section on the home page for more upcoming drops.
Air Jordan 4 SE “Craft Photon Dust”
Photon Dust/Pale Vanilla-Off White-Grey Fog-Flat Pewter-Sail
Style Code: DV3742-021
Release: February 11, 2023
Photos: Nike/ Sole Priorities
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released,… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985…. Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian… Continue Reading →