The newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes
The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede covers the upper of this version of the Air Jordan 5 and has 3M reflective tongues. The number 23 is sewn on the side this time around.
The sneaker features an aged-look translucent outsole, Black midsole with Orange accents. The insoles include a black Jumpman on the heel and come in red, matching the upper. The “Mars For Her” has special packaging as well. Other details include lace locks and flat laces matching the upper.
When Does The Air Jordan 5 Mars For Her Release?
On January 14th, look for the Air Jordan 5 WMNS “Mars For Her” to launch at select shops and the SNKRS app. The retail price is $200 and will be in women’s sizing only. See below for the official images and detailed in-hand look. For more Air Jordan Release Dates click the blue link or go to drop-down menu on the home page.
Air Jordan 5 WMNS "Mars For Her"
Martian Sunrise/Black-Fire Red-Muslin-Bright Mandarin
Style Code: DD9336-800
Release: January 14th, 2023
Photos: BeechKicks/ Nike
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released,… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985…. Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian… Continue Reading →