As Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin.
The sneaker is constructed entirely of leather with faux iguana skin overlay panels. The upper mixes Sail, Sunset Haze, Muslin, and Light Steel Grey. At the top of the heel, Nike branding is visible in white, but no swoosh is present anywhere. On the white tongue, the Air Jordan Wings emblem is stamped, and the Desert Haze trim matches the sock liner.
The midsole has an aged look in a mix of Muslin and Sunset Haze, with the rubber outsole mostly a light steel grey completing the look. Other details include Sail flat laces, Light Steel grey eye stays, perforated toe, and insole with Nike branding in Red.
When Does The Air Jordan 2 “Muslin” Release?
The women’s Air Jordan 2 “Muslin” will launch on the SNKRS app and at select Jordan retailers. The release date is January 26th, with a retail of $175. Check out the Official images and on-feet look below. Check out our Jordan Release Page for all dates in one place. Keep it locked to Influencedrops for more sneaker updates.
Air Jordan 2 WMNS "Muslin"
Sail/Desert-Sunset Haze-Muslin-Light Steel Grey
Style Code: DX4400-118
Release: January 26th, 2023
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released,… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985…. Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian… Continue Reading →