Union Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on the Jordan 4, Jordan 2, Dunk Low, and their recent Cortez. While not everything has been a homerun, Union still has proved they got what it takes to make a dope sneaker.
Images of their newest upcoming collab with the Jordan brand have just surfaced with an Air Jordan 1 KO low. This offering features all canvas upper in, giving these a simple but clean look. The light grey swooshes are removable on this model and include an extra blue set with mbranding in the Velcro.
Union’s signature zig-zag stitching is featured on the mostly white tongue with grey trim and at the bottom of the lace eyelets. Of course, no Union sneaker is complete without its UN/LA tag, also in yellow. The midsole comes in a cream white with a light grey rubber outsole completing the look. Other details include a light grey sock liner and white and light grey flat laces.
When Does The Union x Air Jordan 1 KO Low Release?
Look for the Union x Air Jordan 1 KO Low to launch on January 27th on the SNKRS app and select retailer. Keep it locked to all our social media channels for more updates on these and out our Jordan Release Page for all releases; until then, enjoy the Official Images and some first looks below.
Union x Air Jordan 1 KO Low
White/Sail-University Gold-Neutral Grey
Style Code: DO8912-101
Release : January 27th
Update: 12.10.22 Official images have loaded ahead of the January 27th Release.
Photos: BeechKicks/ Nike
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.”… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones… Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede… Continue Reading →