Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.” Initially released in 2004 and will be making its comeback in December 2023.
This Air Jordan 13 has a predominately leather upper in a white finish. A wheat color suede breaks up the all-white upper at the heel, mudguard, and midsole. This retro will return in its original form same as the 2004 release.
The white leather tongue includes Jumpman branding in wheat. While the signature hologram sits at the ankle, completing the upper. The midsole is a mix of wheat and white color, paired with a matching rubber outsole. Other details include white skinny round laces, a yellow and black Jumpman fixed to the outsole, and wheat Jumpman tag at the toe.
When Does The Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Release?
Look for the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” to release this Holiday season via the SNKRS app and select Jordan Retailers. Retail is $210. For more upcoming release dates, check out our Jordan Release page here or in the menu on home page.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released,… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985…. Continue Reading →
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every… Continue Reading →
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the… Continue Reading →
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s… Continue Reading →
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian… Continue Reading →
- Nike’s New Calm Slides Taking A Page Out Of Yeezy PlaybookEva foam has been all the craze in footwear in the past few years. From Yeezy Slides to Foam RNR, more brands are taking the… Continue Reading →
- Official Looks at The Air Jordan 4 SE “Craft Photon Dust” Coming SoonThe Air Jordan 4 SE “Craft Photon Dust” is a future iteration of the silhouette scheduled to launch this month. The Air Jordan 4 “Craft”… Continue Reading →
- Official Look at the Air Jordan 4 “Oil Green Seafoam”This year, Jordan Brand continues its run with the Jordan 4 as the retro has recently started to climb to the number 1 spot for… Continue Reading →
- Official Images of the Nike Dunk Low “Year Of The Rabbit”We have a Official Images of the upcoming Nike Dunk Low “Year Of The Rabbit.” The newest colorway to arrive as part of Nike’s CNY… Continue Reading →
- Detailed Look: Jordan 1 High OG “White Cement” Set For Spring ReleaseAnother release to add to the already stacked year of releases for the Jordan Brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “White Cement.”… Continue Reading →